I am Marketing consultant and CEO of PullMark Digital Marketing Agency, my scope of business is providing the marketing consultation to small and medium enterprises, I deliver results relevant to the customer marketing objectives,
Take your time, check my resume, see my skills, some of my work, my experience, and when you are ready drop me a message.
To Bring inspiration and innovation to my customers.
I help my customer to discover the most suitable Marketing technique in their industries.
- AdStage launches Google Sheets add-on for cross-channel campaign data April 18, 2019Advertisers can import data from multiple search and social adverting channels with one query. The post AdStage launches Google Sheets add-on for cross-channel campaign data appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Why Netflix may have to introduce ads and how TV is becoming a programmatic medium April 18, 2019Audience segmentation, targeting and (offline) attribution are increasingly available for 'TV inventory.' The post Why Netflix may have to introduce ads and how TV is becoming a programmatic medium appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Collection of tech companies support changes to CA privacy act that bring it closer to GDPR April 17, 2019Proposed changes include moving from an opt-out to an opt-in consent framework for personal data use. The post Collection of tech companies support changes to CA privacy act that bring it closer to GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Salesforce will acquire Salesforce.org for $300 million April 17, 2019Salesforce announces $300 million acquisition of Salesforce.org. The deal could drastically redefine the relationship between Salesforce and its nonprofit customers. The post Salesforce will acquire Salesforce.org for $300 million appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Explore the SMX Advanced agenda April 17, 2019Seasoned search marketers like you are attending SMX® Advanced for elite, actionable SEO and SEM tactics that drive real results. We’d love for you to join us June 3-5 in Seattle! This is your guide to everything you can expect at the event. But before diving in, I’ll remind you to register now,... Please visit […]
- AI-powered surveys: Hyped or helpful? April 17, 2019Some wonder if AI-powered surveys are over-hyped vaporware that legitimizes bad science. Here's how they really work. The post AI-powered surveys: Hyped or helpful? appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Building and scaling global SEO Centers of Excellence April 17, 2019Before you can involve your company’s executives in SEO advocacy, you need a set of best practices and clear goals to share. Here's how you do it. The post Building and scaling global SEO Centers of Excellence appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- What Stackie winner Airstream learned from communing with its stack April 16, 2019The iconic camper company said analysis of the technology helped them see common goals and key opportunities across marketing operations teams. The post What Stackie winner Airstream learned from communing with its stack appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How 2019 Stackie Award winner Sargento cooked up their stack April 16, 2019The exercise showed the cheesemaker that its martech stack was more robust than the marketing team first realized. The post How 2019 Stackie Award winner Sargento cooked up their stack appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The retailers and brands delivering first-rate mobile AR experiences April 16, 2019At MarTech West, Digi-Capital's Isabelle Hierholtz talked mobile AR strategy, and how brands like Houzz, Olay and Walmart are successfully leveraging it. The post The retailers and brands delivering first-rate mobile AR experiences appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How Do I Improve My Domain Authority (DA)? April 17, 2019Posted by Dr-PeteThe Short Version: Don't obsess over Domain Authority (DA) for its own sake. Domain Authority shines at comparing your overall authority (your aggregate link equity, for the most part) to other sites and determining where you can compete. Attract real links that drive traffic, and you'll improve both your Domain Authority and your rankings. Unless […]
- 12 Steps to Lightning Page Speed April 15, 2019Posted by WallStreetOasis.comAt Wall Street Oasis, we’ve noticed that every time we focus on improving our page speed, Google sends us more organic traffic. In 2018, our company's website reached over 80 percent of our traffic from organic search. That’s 24.5 million visits. Needless to say, we are very tuned in to how we can continue to […]
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO: Technical SEO - Whiteboard Friday April 12, 2019Posted by randfishWe've arrived at one of the meatiest SEO topics in our series: technical SEO. In this fifth part of the One-Hour Guide to SEO, Rand covers essential technical topics from crawlability to internal link structure to subfolders and far more. Watch on for a firmer grasp of technical SEO fundamentals! Click on the whiteboard […]
- How to Convince Your Boss to Send You to MozCon 2019 April 11, 2019Posted by cheryldraperFrom networking with your peers to hearing from industry leaders, there are benefits a-plenty to attending conferences. You know that. Your peers know that. But how do you persuade the powers-that-be (aka your boss) that sending you is beneficial for your business? To help convince your boss that won't just be lounging pool-side, […]
- How Bad Was Google's Deindexing Bug? April 11, 2019Posted by Dr-PeteOn Friday, April 5, after many website owners and SEOs reported pages falling out of rankings, Google confirmed a bug that was causing pages to be deindexed: MozCast showed a multi-day increase in temperatures, including a 105° spike on April 6. While deindexing would naturally cause ranking flux, as pages temporarily fell out of rankings and […]
- Links as a Google Ranking Factor: A 2019 Study April 10, 2019Posted by EricEngeDo Links Still Matter? For the fourth year running, Stone Temple (now a part of Perficient Digital) conducted a study on how much links matter as a ranking factor. We did that using Moz's Link Explorer and in this year's study, we looked at the largest data set yet — 27,000 queries. Our study […]
- How to Find Your True Local Competitors April 8, 2019Posted by MiriamEllisWho are your clients’ true competitors? It’s a question that’s become harder to answer. What felt like a fairly simple triangulation between Google, brand, and searcher in the early days of the local web has multiplied into a geodesic dome of localization, personalization, intent matching, and other facets. This evolution from a simple […]
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO: Keyword Targeting & On-Page Optimization - Whiteboard Friday April 5, 2019Posted by randfishWe've covered strategy, keyword research, and how to satisfy searcher intent — now it's time to tackle optimizing the webpage itself! In the fourth part of the One-Hour Guide to SEO, Rand offers up an on-page SEO checklist to start you off on your way towards perfectly optimized and keyword-targeted pages. Click on the […]
- 8 Content Distribution Ideas to Meet Your Brand’s Goals April 4, 2019Posted by AlliBerry3There’s a lot to consider when creating a content strategy in 2019. Not only is there more competition than ever online, but there are so many types of content and ways to reach your target audience. Do you start a blog? Do you podcast? Should you focus on research studies or whitepapers? How […]
- How to Craft a Sales Page That Generates Revenue [+Example] April 18, 2019Last week, I did something I promised I’d never do to myself: I made an impulse purchase over $100. Now, for you less frugal shoppers out there, you might scoff at my definition of splurging. But what I found most interesting about my sudden compulsion to buy glasses that filter blue light wasn’t the impulse […]
- Every Question You’ve Ever Had About Keywords, Answered April 18, 2019For a long time, digital marketers organized their entire content calendar around specific keywords. They'd work with their teams to brainstorm core keywords relevant to their products or services, as well as all the variations of that keyword most likely to bring them high-converting traffic.
- The Top 11 Best Email Marketing Services in 2019 April 18, 2019For many growing companies, an email marketing service provider is one of the first tools you need in a marketer's tool belt -- and for good reason. Email marketing is a quick way to engage with your leads and nurture them into loyal customers. It's also extremely cost effective, with some studies showing an ROI […]
- How to Launch a Successful Online Community: A Step-by-Step Guide April 18, 2019It's no secret that the way people buy has fundamentally changed over the years. These days, people are conducting their own research, reading product reviews, and seeking out recommendations before making a decision, and online communities are beginning to play a role in this process.
- 6 Fundamental Video Marketing Tips for Every Skill Level April 17, 2019Nowadays, most marketers obsess over how they can amplify their content’s reach as much as possible. More views means more leads and customers, right? While this convention can be true, it’ll only pan out if you optimize your videos for humans before you optimize them for algorithms.
- KOLs: What They Are & Why They're Key to Your Marketing Strategy April 17, 2019Over the past few years, influencer marketing has become an incredibly successful strategy for brands looking to reach a targeted audience on social media. And, with an average ROI of $6.50 for each dollar spent, it's undoubtedly powerful.
- 23 of the Best Personal Websites to Inspire Your Own April 17, 2019Some refer to it as a full-time job in itself. Others compare it to dating. And several cats over at BuzzFeed think it just plain stinks. But it doesn't have to be that way.
- 2019 YouTube Demographics [New Data] April 16, 2019Conventional wisdom tells you that every organization’s target audience gets a consistent dose of video content from YouTube. But, in reality, assuming your exact buyer persona frequents the video platform is a risky move to make.
- What Is Buzz Marketing? A 3-Minute Rundown April 16, 2019On Sunday, the first episode of the last season of Game of Thrones not only made its fans the happiest people in the world for an hour, but it also shattered HBO’s record for the most amount of viewers a single episode of a show has ever attracted -- 17.4 million.
- 6 Tips to Stop Thinking About Work After Work Hours [Infographic] April 15, 2019We all know the feeling -- it's 11 p.m., your laptop is off, and you're lying in bed thinking, Shoot … did I remember to send that email?
- 7 Tips for Running Engaging Instagram Giveaways, Plus Examples and Ideas April 15, 2019With 80% of Instagram users following at least one business, it makes sense you want to increase your own visibility and reach on the platform -- but with such immense competition, it can be a difficult task to accomplish.
- The 18 Best Advertisements of All Time April 15, 2019I've always been a little leery of proclaiming anything "the best." I never declared anyone my best friend as a kid because I was afraid my other friends might assume I thought less of them. So it was a little difficult for me to come up with just one "best" advertisement of all time -- […]
- 7 of the Best Blogging Platforms for 2019 April 13, 2019As a baseball player turned blogger, my blogging platform is just as important to me as my bat was to me back in the day. If I went up to the plate with a quality bat that I personally preferred swinging, I would feel more confident, boosting my chances of getting a hit. If I […]
- The 11 Best Marketing Automation Software Tools in 2019 April 12, 2019A majority of businesses are using some form of marketing automation nowadays -- in fact, studies cite around 51% of businesses currently use the technology, and that number continues to grow.
- The Plain-English Guide to Data Deduplication April 12, 2019Nowadays, with so much critical information saved on our computer systems, we've learned to backup data regularly -- including our email inboxes, our Word documents, our photos, and entire folders of old work.
- The Ultimate List of Marketing Quotes for Digital Inspiration April 12, 2019"Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant." This is one of my favorite quotes in regards to my job at HubSpot. It inspires and motivates my work and, no matter my mood, I find it to be an uplifting message to ponder and drive my performance. Not to mention, it’s a quote […]
- How to Learn Social Media Marketing: 40 Resources for Beginners April 12, 2019Social media is no longer an optional marketing channel -- it's a necessary one. But that doesn't mean results are a given. When it comes to social media, you'll either have a lot of success interacting with your customers, or you'll see little results -- and that depends on the level of effort you put […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Alexa Skills Marketing April 11, 2019By now, marketing teams all over the world are familiar with the concept of SEO. You know all about keywords and search engines and using high-quality links.
- How to Create a Group in Gmail April 11, 2019Growing up, there was only one thing my mom knew how to do on the internet that I could never figure out -- creating an email group. What’s even more surprising is that I sent email blasts to my friends all the time, but I never asked my mom how to make an email group. […]
- How Being 'Good-ish' Can Make You A Better Leader April 11, 2019We all like to think we're good people.
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses April 18, 2019Social media, websites, email, SEO, videos, and content are the most popular digital marketing channels and tactics with small businesses, according to recent research from The Manifest. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic] April 15, 2019As a small business owner or marketer, the last thing you want is an unhappy customer who can take to review sites and social media to undermine your hard work. Do you know what your clients or would-be clients expect from service providers like you? This infographic will help. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019 April 15, 2019So far this year, six naming trends have become prominent, or are becoming so. This article explains how each trend can be used and what benefits it can bring you. If you're ever tasked with naming a business or product--and you want it to truly stand out--check out these valuable ... Read the full article […]
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now April 15, 2019Businesses that rely on organic search for sales and conversions know the importance of SEO, but ranking for keywords is becoming harder and more time-consuming. But there's plenty you can do about that. Complete these three SEO tasks to improve your site's organic search visibility across the Web. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic] April 11, 2019In personal and business life, taking risks can be a valuable strategy. But you need to calculate the benefits and costs. Here's how--along with what calculated risk-taking can do for you. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Lead-Scoring Accuracy Checklist: How Do You Rate? April 11, 2019Companies that use lead scoring benefit from a 77% increase, on average, in lead generation ROI vs. those that don't. But you have to do it right. Go through this checklist to ensure your lead-scoring is sophisticated enough to work well. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Better ROI on B2B Webinars: Low-Hanging Fruit You Shouldn't Overlook April 11, 2019Webinars are a great tool for any stage of the buyer's journey, but you're probably not going to get the level of attention and engagement you're after if your webinar is a sales presentation in disguise. Take these four basic actions to ensure better ROI for your webinar efforts. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- What Consumers Associate With the Apple, Facebook, and Google Brands April 11, 2019How do consumers view top tech brands? Which words and sentiments do they associate with Apple, Facebook, and Google? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- A Guide to Using Infographics for Lead Generation [Infographic] April 8, 2019Infographics, a type of long-form visual content, are often created by marketers primarily to boost engagement on social media and drive traffic to websites. But infographics can work great for lead generation, too. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Stop Annoying Your Customers With Useless CTAs and Instead Write CTAs That Convert April 8, 2019In a world full of "READ THIS!" "BUY NOW!" and "CLICK HERE!" sometimes the only action customers want to take is to click away. And we marketers shouldn't blame them. So, what do we do? How else can we inspire action? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume April 8, 2019Buyers are becoming increasingly fussier. Without a delightful and error-free experience with your brand or website, it's likely you're losing out on conversions, leads, and clients. These five conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles will increase lead volume and help you surpass your targets. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO April 8, 2019Page titles are an important, but often overlooked, part of achieving success with your SEO efforts. When used correctly, they can help you achieve greater organic search visibility and higher click-through-rates for your website. Here are a few tips on how to optimize your page titles and improve your SEO. Read the full article at […]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For April 8, 2019B2B firms say the most difficult marketing roles to find qualified candidates for are those that involve analytics, operations, and demand generation, according to recent research from the Spear Marketing Group. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Write a Perfect Guest Post Pitch [Infographic] April 4, 2019Content marketers regularly send out guest-article or guest-post pitches. But do those pitches resonate with the editors who receive them? Unfortunately, not very often. But why? In this infographic, business and marketing website editors explain why--and how to write pitches that get, and hold, editors' attention. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing April 4, 2019Search engine optimization is an ongoing process. It takes a lot of work to achieve those elusive Page One rankings--and to retain them. Part of the onsite work is a systematic review of sources that might indicate there's trouble brewing or in full storm mode. Here are 10 checks for ... Read the full article […]
- How to Ensure Compliance for Companywide Content April 4, 2019Compliance protocols and processes need to meet C-suite expectations, but they also need to be flexible and responsive enough for front-line employees to be quick, creative, and, of course, compliant. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough? April 4, 2019Most brand sites don't meet the page load-time speeds recommended by Google, according to recent research from Unbounce. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy April 1, 2019To reach consumers and provide superior customer experiences, we need to deliver content that engages. Understanding what’s important to buyers is the key--and a growing number of buyers cite shared purpose as one reason to buy from a company. Social purpose is a powerful tool; here's how you can wield ... Read the full article […]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic] April 1, 2019Home is where purchase decisions are made, finds a study of how direct mail influences consumer purchase decisions and whether those decisions involve various members of the household. Check out the findings. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Future E-Commerce Marketing Trends April 1, 2019E-commerce websites make it effortless for customers to order anything they want from retailers of all sizes--from small artisan shops to direct-to-consumer wholesale companies. But e-commerce is changing, and we need to keep up. Here are five future e-commerce marketing trends you should be staying on top of. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
A Full Marketing Plan
I support your business with a comprehensive document that outlines a business advertising and marketing activities for the whole year.
Your website is your virtual store for your business, where customers can research your product online or know more about you.
Social Media Management
Manage your social media right channels that suit your industry and be where your clients are by designing a unique post with attractive content.
Get your company or product its unique identity by capture the essence of your business as the good design will introduce you to your customers
My Work Process
Get your Quotation
based in Riyadh , KSA
Tel : +966580134154