I am Marketing consultant and CEO of PullMark Digital Marketing Agency, my scope of business is providing the marketing consultation to small and medium enterprises, I deliver results relevant to the customer marketing objectives,
Take your time, check my resume, see my skills, some of my work, my experience, and when you are ready drop me a message.
To Bring inspiration and innovation to my customers.
I help my customer to discover the most suitable Marketing technique in their industries.
- 4 steps to becoming an experience brand July 18, 2019If you are truly interested in meeting consumer expectations, you’ll not only be measuring and tracking those experiences but also consistently making updates to improve them. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google closes Chrome Incognito Mode loophole to improve privacy July 18, 2019Publishers aren’t happy, viewing the change as a way to enable users to circumvent paywalls. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Parallel tracking for Google display ads: Mandatory as of July 31 July 18, 2019A friendly reminder that the cutover is fast approaching. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Prime Day sales topped Amazon’s Black Friday, Cyber Monday — combined July 17, 2019The company reported more than 175 million items were purchased by Prime members during the two-day event. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- TV-focused brand budgets are more efficient when combined with YouTube and Facebook July 17, 2019You’ll build more complementary and incremental reach by adding Facebook Video and YouTube to TV, while also creating more efficient campaigns. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Email and phone communications dominate conversational martech, but chat isn’t far behind July 17, 2019New research produced by Drift and SurveyMonkey Audience shows increasing shift in consumer expectations when it comes to communicating with brands. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Report: Amazon Prime Day isn’t just for Prime members any more July 16, 2019Adobe’s data shows both large retailers and smaller, niche e-commerce sites saw a significant lift in online sales during the first 24 hours of Prime Day. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How to make video ads work for your local business July 16, 2019The key to creating a video strategy is to make sure that you capitalize on your strengths as a local business. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Nestlé, McDonald’s, Virgin Media first to test JICWEBS blockchain solution for digital ad spend transparency July 16, 2019The brands are part of a pilot program using a distributed ledger technology platform aimed at creating greater efficiencies within the digital ad ecosystem. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- HubSpot’s free users get a premium upgrade July 16, 2019Users of the marketing platform’s free CRM software will now have access to more of HubSpots marketing tools. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Why should you attend MarTech? July 16, 2019Expert tactics, advice, and strategy are just part of the MarTech experience. Check out more of my favorite reasons to attend! Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How retailers can avoid the 9 biggest pitfalls of Facebook advertising July 15, 2019Facebook advertising success boils down to the three areas of study: pixel and campaign strategy, audience targeting and measurement. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Here’s another sneak peek at the SMX East agenda July 15, 2019The complete agenda will be live next week… but until then, here’s another look at some of the sessions, keynotes, clinics, and workshops in store for November 13-14 in NYC! Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- FTC slaps Facebook with long-awaited $5 billion fine for privacy violations July 12, 2019The fine is more than 200x the next largest monetary penalty imposed by the FTC. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The top retailer marketing strategies to compete with Amazon Prime Day July 12, 2019Survey indicates 68% of Prime Day shoppers plan to comparison shop outside Amazon, leaving ample room for competitors to cash in. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Recent funding news indicates increased need for data compliance management July 12, 2019The digital compliance industry is growing as organizations prioritize data privacy. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- YouTube offers creators more revenue opportunities July 12, 2019The video platform announced new levels for Channel Memberships, Super Stickers and more merchandising partners. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How agencies can use Kanban to manage client work July 12, 2019Optimizing workflow that is transparent means the team can be more efficient by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- NinthDecimal Introduces Multi-Touch Attribution for Offline Store Visits July 12, 2019Company touts “MTA” solution as the next-generation in campaign measurement and analytics. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- New Nielsen service offers podcast audience insights for advertising July 11, 2019The service polls 30,000 respondents for genre preferences, listening and purchasing behavior. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- MozCon 2019: Everything You Need to Know About Day Three July 17, 2019Posted by KameronJenkinsIf the last day of MozCon felt like it went too fast or if you forgot everything that happened today (we wouldn't judge — there were so many insights), don't fret. We captured all of day three's takeaways so you could relive the magic of day three. Don't forget to check out all the photos with Roger […]
- The Real Impact of Mobile-First Indexing & The Importance of Fraggles July 17, 2019Posted by SuzzicksWhile SEOs have been doubling-down on content and quality signals for their websites, Google was building the foundation of a new reality for crawling — indexing and ranking. Though many believe deep in their hearts that "Content is King," the reality is that Mobile-First Indexing enables a new kind of search result. This […]
- MozCon 2019: Day Two Learnings July 16, 2019Posted by KameronJenkinsWe had another amazing day here at MozCon — our speakers delivered some incredible expertise for Day two. But there was plenty of moments in-between that was also just as spectacular. In no particular order, today also consisted of: Areej parading 180 slides-worth of knowledge in 14 minutes — like a boss! 1,000+ attendees singing […]
- MozCon 2019: The Top Takeaways From Day One July 15, 2019Posted by KameronJenkinsRand, Russ, Ruth, Rob, and Ross. Dana and Darren. Shannon and Sarah. We didn’t mean to (we swear we didn’t) but the first day of MozCon was littered with alliteration, takeaways, and oodles of insights from our speakers. Topics ranged from local SEO, link building, and Google tools, and there was no shortage of "Aha!" […]
- How to Target Featured Snippet Opportunities — Best of Whiteboard Friday July 12, 2019Posted by BritneyMullerOnce you've identified where the opportunity to nab a featured snippet lies, how do you go about targeting it? Part One of our "Featured Snippet Opportunities" series focused on how to discover places where you may be able to win a snippet, but today we're focusing on how to actually make changes that'll […]
- How to Make the Most of MozCon (and Stay Motivated Once it's Over) July 9, 2019Posted by Kirsten_BarkvedShow of hands if the following scenario has ever happened to you: You make it to a conference. You sit through three to four days of amazing content, network like a boss, fill up on coffee and donuts, and cover page after page of notes — your wrist is dangerously close to being diagnosed with […]
- New Things I’ve Learned About Google Review Likes July 8, 2019Posted by MiriamEllisLast time I counted, there were upwards of 35 components to a single Google Business Profile (GBP). Hotel panels, in and of themselves, are enough to make one squeal, but even on a more “typical” GPB, it’s easy to overlook some low-lying features. Often, you may simply ignore them until life makes you […]
- How to Make a Technical SEO Recommendation - Whiteboard Friday July 5, 2019Posted by BenjaminEstesAfter you've put in the work with technical SEO and made your discoveries, there's one thing left to do: present your findings to the client and agree on next steps. And like many things in our industry, that's easier said than done. In this week's episode of Whiteboard Friday, Benjamin Estes from Distilled […]
- How to Talk to Your Clients in a Language They Understand July 3, 2019Posted by Lindsay_HalseyA few years ago, while enjoying a day of skiing at Aspen Highlands with a group of girlfriends, a skier crashed into me from above, out of nowhere. He was a professional skier traveling at an exceptionally fast speed, and I felt lucky to get away with a mere leg injury. I couldn’t […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Integrations and Why Your Business Needs Them July 18, 2019Have you ever found yourself working on a project in which you had to toggle between multiple software and applications? Perhaps you had to plug data from one system into another or rewrite the same content over and over again to ensure it was in multiple locations. Although few people have the time or patience […]
- 6 of the Best SEO Link Building Software Solutions in 2019 July 18, 2019All search engine algorithms are driven at least in part by links, which makes link building an essential aspect of SEO. It's also a cost-effective marketing principle that, when done right, allows you to essentially advertise on other reputable websites for free, while gaining high-quality referral traffic.
- 500+ Journalists Agree: These Are the Worst PR Tactics in 2019 July 18, 2019Spend any amount of time searching the hashtag #PRFail on Twitter and you won't struggle to find journalists lamenting about all of the bad PR pitches they received this week.
- SEO vs. PPC: When to Optimize and When to Pay for Traffic July 18, 2019Let's say you have an amazing new product -- you've created a software that recommends the perfect pizza toppings for your personality, and you're excited to share your business with the world.
- A Simple Guide to Marketing ROI [Formula & Examples] July 17, 2019Whenever you launch a new marketing campaign, you should test whether the cost of the project is helping or hurting your company. To determine something's profitability, many marketers look at ROI -- or return on investment. At the most basic level, ROI compares the amount of money you spend on a project with the amount […]
- 19 of the Best Landing Page Design Examples You Need to See in 2019 July 17, 2019How do you convince your visitors to take the plunge on your website? There are so many elements that a top-notch landing page needs, and making those elements the "best" they can be often depends on what your landing page goals are.
- Seven Strategies Women Can Use to Navigate the Glass Cliff [Infographic] July 17, 2019Women have been talking about the glass ceiling for years ... but have you heard about the glass cliff?
- The Ultimate Guide for Finding & Reaching Out to Bloggers July 16, 2019The blogosphere has been a major online marketing medium for years now. Bloggers are trusted voices who can bring in customers and help you build your community. They're capable of exposing others to your message and getting the buzz started -- but only if you approach the task diligently. Reaching out to potential bloggers is […]
- 13 Influencer Marketing Campaigns to Inspire and Get You Started With Your Own July 16, 2019You can't go anywhere these days without hearing about the elusive, purportedly mystical powers of influencer marketing. But is this buzzword-laden tactic actually worth your time and energy?
- Hey Startups, HubSpot is now giving away free CRM + Email July 16, 2019Many founders make the same mistake in the early days of their companies -- instead of building an integrated tech stack, they use a bunch of disconnected tools because these tools are cheap, or maybe even free.
- The 9 Best Free Email Marketing Tools in 2019 July 16, 2019In case you didn't know, email usage is at an all-time high. More than 3.7 billion people use email worldwide.
- 24 of the Best Email Subject Lines We've Ever Seen July 15, 2019I'd venture to guess you get tons of emails in your inbox every day. From coupons, to daily deal sites, to newsletters, to password resets, to your mother wanting to know when you plan to visit -- it's a lot to sift through, never mind actually open.
- Micro-Influencer Marketing: A Comprehensive Guide July 15, 2019Has a celebrity ever convinced you to buy something? It’s okay if the answer is yes -- we’ve all been there. In fact, just recently, a famous dog helped convince me to purchase a GoPro camera. For a creature who can’t speak, he’s a pretty effective marketer.
- 18 Beautiful New Ebook Templates [Free Download] July 15, 2019Did you know that companies with 30 or more landing pages generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than ten? But landing pages don't convert visitors to leads all by themselves -- without attractive and compelling offers behind them, they won't generate the tonnes of leads for your sales team that you want them to.
- 10 How-To Videos That Really Work (And Why) July 14, 2019Have you ever learned how to do something with the help of an internet search? The answer is most likely a resounding “yes.” Most recently, I taught myself how to fold a fitted sheet with a helpful video from homemaker extraordinaire, and friend of Snoop Dogg, Martha Stewart.
- The 16 Best WordPress Analytics Plugins in 2019 July 12, 2019What's the one thing more overwhelming than the volume of your analytics data?
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Instagram Followers (& What to Do Instead) July 11, 2019You might know your Instagram content is good, but imagine how much better it will seem if it looks like 10,000 people agree.
- How HubSpot Personalized Our Chatbots to Improve The Customer Experience and Support Our Sales Team July 11, 2019You can’t talk about the future of marketing without chatbots. People are increasingly interested in communicating with brands in a more personal, conversational way — and chatbots can help.
- Ad Tracking: What It Is & How to Do It July 10, 2019Back in the days of Mad Men-esque advertising agencies, tracking how many people engaged with a particular ad campaign was nearly impossible to do well. Advertisers would sink money into mediums like radio and print, and hope sales of the advertised product went up. There was no dependably accurate way to determine how many people […]
- 29 Email Deliverability Tips You Must Know in 2019 July 10, 2019Marketers spend a lot of time drafting poignant email copy, designing wonderfully branded email templates, and crafting succinct and enticing email subject lines that get open and click-through rates skyrocketing. But before hitting send, have you considered whether your subscribers will even get the opportunity to read your email?
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands July 18, 2019Word-of-mouth recommendations remain the top way consumers discover new retail brands, according to recent research from Yes Marketing. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact July 18, 2019Are the 4Ps still important? Has the emergence of customer-centricity supplanted them? How has digital changed the marketing and sales funnel? What's the new relationship between Marketing and Sales? This article explores those questions--and more. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers July 17, 2019Considering the $350 billion combined spending power of Millennials and Gen Z, brands have made it a priority to reach them, motivate them, and inspire loyalty among them. But how? Here's what a panel of experts from Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft, Ellevest, and InterQ Research suggested marketers do. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content July 17, 2019Brands that understand the value of partnerships with influencers are prioritizing the repurposing of influencer-created content. But extending the life of that content comes at a price, which is something marketers should be mindful of when beginning a partnership. Here are the important things you need to know. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Payoff of the Partnership Between Marketing and Creative [Infographic] July 17, 2019Bringing creative teams in-house promises greater efficiencies and higher-quality creative work. But marketing organizations can't just bolt on a creative team and expect miracles. Check out the infographic to learn more. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right July 16, 2019Experiential marketing has hit its stride. Once considered experimental or risky, it has now proven its legitimacy among major brands. So whether you're organizing an immersive pop-up, on-site virtual reality installation, or a live performance, follow these seven tips to achieve the ROI you're looking for. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic] July 16, 2019Most marketers want to deliver consistent omnichannel experiences, but 4 out of 10 still struggle with launching integrated campaigns across channels. This infographic highlights marketers' key omnichannel challenges and needs. Take a look. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right? July 16, 2019Although most companies have defined and crafted a brand story, senior executives are not sure whether the value proposition is conveyed accurately by employees to potential customers, according to recent research from FocusVision and InnerView. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Challenges Standing in the Way of Email Marketing ROI July 11, 2019Done right, email marketing delivers results that outperform just about any other channel's. Done wrong, you leave money on the table with every send. So what are the roadblocks that stand in the way of optimizing email ROI? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust July 11, 2019Marketing controversial products or services--such as cannabis and cosmetic surgery--involves more than following rules and regulations. The legal and ethical landscape in those markets is dynamic, continually creating hurdles and challenges for marketers. Here are five marketing strategies to help educate consumers and build trust in controversial markets. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs July 11, 2019The average tenure of chief marketing officers at top consumer brands dipped slightly last year, according to recent research from Spencer Stuart. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Steps to Building Trust With Thought Leadership July 10, 2019A thought-leadership program drives value and builds trust. But many marketers struggle to identify their unique industry perspective, and then to integrate it into their messaging, positioning, and content. These five steps will help you kick off (or elevate) your thought-leadership program. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic] July 10, 2019Consumer behavior is continually evolving, both adapting to and influencing our permanently connected world. How can marketers--and, more broadly, businesses--keep up with the pace of change and evolving consumer behavior? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together July 10, 2019Marketers have long sought to encourage brand loyalty, but their tactics are falling short. Marketers still make two big errors when using traditional loyalty tactics: trying to develop a relationship built on transactions; and not listening to consumers. Here's what to do instead, in three steps. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic] July 9, 2019Marketers' day-to-day responsibilities, together with what's expected of marketing departments and marketers, continue to shift. So do marketing skill sets and marketing team structures--and marketing salaries. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Write Cold Emails to Millennials and Get a Response July 9, 2019Millennials are expected to outnumber members of any other generation in the USA this year. How can savvy marketers make the most of this opportunity? What's the best way to reach out to the Millennial market? What kind of message is most likely to resonate? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Brand Video Benchmarks: Length and Engagement Trends July 9, 2019The average length of brand videos in 2018 dropped significantly--that's the second year in a row--according to recent research from Vidyard. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV June 27, 2019Fortnite's live performances and Netflix's new ventures are evidence that younger audiences' expectations of content are changing: They don't want to just watch it, they want to experience it. What will be the next way to grab mass audiences' precious time and attention? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic] June 27, 2019Mobile devices have become integral to the summer road trip experience for many people, according to recent research from AdColony. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic] June 26, 2019Marketers are investing heavily in display ad campaigns to drive brand awareness as well as sales. But ROI hinges on being able to personalize ads to the consumer, showing them the right ad at the right time. Check out this infographic for ways to do that. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
A Full Marketing Plan
I support your business with a comprehensive document that outlines a business advertising and marketing activities for the whole year.
Your website is your virtual store for your business, where customers can research your product online or know more about you.
Social Media Management
Manage your social media right channels that suit your industry and be where your clients are by designing a unique post with attractive content.
Get your company or product its unique identity by capture the essence of your business as the good design will introduce you to your customers
My Work Process
Get your Quotation
based in Riyadh , KSA
Tel : +966580134154