I am Marketing consultant and CEO of PullMark Digital Marketing Agency, my scope of business is providing the marketing consultation to small and medium enterprises, I deliver results relevant to the customer marketing objectives,
Take your time, check my resume, see my skills, some of my work, my experience, and when you are ready drop me a message.
To Bring inspiration and innovation to my customers.
I help my customer to discover the most suitable Marketing technique in their industries.
- Shopify introduces Apple Business Chat integration for its mobile messaging app June 26, 2019Merchants will be able to manage their Apple Business Chat communications via the Shopify Ping app. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- LinkedIn Pages get new CTA buttons, mobile editing capabilities, more June 26, 2019The new call-to-action buttons include five options: Contact Us, Learn More, Register, Sign Up and Visit Website. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon Prime Day, summer’s ‘Black Friday’, becomes 2-day sale June 26, 2019Prime Day 2019 will easily cross $5 billion in sales this year and could inch closer to $6 billion. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Spoiler: Rand Fishkin is keynoting SMX East! June 25, 2019Don’t miss your chance to see the consummate advocate for search marketers deliver his opening keynote all about Google! Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- WP Engine announces Flywheel acquisition, HubSpot partnership June 25, 2019The acquisition and partnership will increase accessibility to technologies for marketers in the WordPress space. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How ransomware targets WordPress sites June 25, 2019We know ransomware is out there but stray from best practices in keeping our sites secure. Here are five tips to ensure security is at the forefront every day. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- UK regulator says real-time bidding violates GDPR June 25, 2019The ICO report identifies numerous problems with the current RTB model and expresses skepticism that industry initiatives will cure them. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Conversion optimization is an operating system (not a tactic) June 24, 2019CRO and growth teams should be cheerleaders for evidence-based decision making, experimentation and the judicious use of data in campaigns. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Welcome to the next era of social media marketing June 24, 2019The first installment in Marketing Land’s series looking at how paid social marketing is evolving as user growth slows and social commerce explodes. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- SMXcast: Tactics to improve your YouTube video ad performance June 21, 2019Ashley Mo discusses how to run video and search ads together to increase conversions. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Why Meeker sees e-commerce, digital ad revenues slowing down June 21, 2019The rise in global internet adoption means more fragmentation across the consumer spectrum, which ultimately amounts to less concentrated growth. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Shopify launches machine learning powered network for US merchants June 20, 2019Shopify Fulfillment Network is expected to lower shipping costs and improve delivery times for SMBs. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Compare 14 top marketing automation platforms June 20, 2019Which marketing automation platform is right for your business? Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- CMOs must dig deeper on attribution June 20, 2019We need to be able to communicate complex data outcomes to the rest of the C-level in a way that is compelling, understandable and relatable. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Are you on the wrong platform? Paid search vs. paid social June 20, 2019The right answer for your business depends on what you’re trying to market, who you’re trying to market to and what your marketing goals are. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Successful teams attend SMX East June 19, 2019Groups of 3 or more save up to 20% off! Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Adopting new martech? You don’t have to choose between agile and waterfall June 19, 2019Our approach to adopting new marketing technology doesn’t need to be so black and white. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook’s digital wallet Calibra: What it could mean for marketers June 19, 2019The company plans to launch a digital wallet in 2020, setting the stage for global e-commerce opportunities. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google DV360 testing 3D and YouTube live stream display ad formats June 19, 2019A new Poly editor is coming to make it easier for brands to edit 3D assets for display ads. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- In OTT video, features are as important as content June 19, 2019Marketers must understand the benefits of collaboration with product teams to promote UX and other aspects of their business users care about. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain - Whiteboard Friday May 24, 2019Posted by DiTomasoAgencies, are you set up for ongoing Google Tag Manager success? GTM isn't the easiest tool in the world to work with, but if you know how to use it, it can make your life much easier. Make your future self happier and more productive by setting up your GTM containers the right way today. Dana […]
- 21 Ways to Triple Your B2B E‑Commerce Conversions May 23, 2019Posted by OliviaRossIt takes thoughtful work to scale an e-commerce store. I’m sure you’ve had a few growing pains of your own getting to the point where you are today. However, you’re reading this because you may not be content with where your conversions are at this precise moment. You may not even know if […]
- Rural Local SEO: A Marketing Package Strong on Education May 22, 2019Posted by MiriamEllis Can your marketing agency make a profit working with low-budget clients in rural areas? Could you be overlooking a source of referrals, publicity, and professional satisfaction if you’re mainly focused on landing larger clients in urban locales? Clients in least-populated areas need to capture every customer they can get to be viable, […]
- Podcasts in SERPs: Is Audio SEO the Next Frontier? May 22, 2019Posted by Dr-PeteOne of the many bits of news from Google I/O 2019 was that Google would soon start displaying podcasts in search results. "Soon" turned out to be very soon, as we're already seeing these results surface. Here's one from a search for our own podcast, MozPod: While the feature itself is interesting, and […]
- 7 Proven SEO Reporting Best Practices That Boost Client Retention May 21, 2019Posted by KameronJenkins“Let’s hop on a call to go over this report.” Did you hear that? That was the collective sigh of SEOs everywhere. If we’re being honest, most of us probably view reporting the same way we view taking out the trash or folding the laundry. It’s a chore that robs us of time […]
- 4 Key Lessons Content Marketers Can Take From Data Journalists May 20, 2019Posted by matt_gillespieThere’s an oft-cited statistic in the world of technology professionals, from marketers to startup founders to data scientists: 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years. This instantly-Tweetable snippet was referenced in Forbes in 2018, mentioned by MediaPost in 2016, and covered on Science Daily in 2013. A […]
- 10 Basic SEO Tips to Index + Rank New Content Faster - Whiteboard Friday May 17, 2019Posted by Cyrus-ShepardIn SEO, speed is a competitive advantage. When you publish new content, you want users to find it ranking in search results as fast as possible. Fortunately, there are a number of tips and tricks in the SEO toolbox to help you accomplish this goal. Sit back, turn up your volume, and let Cyrus […]
- How to Explore a SERP Feature Strategy with STAT May 15, 2019Posted by TheMozTeamThis post was originally published on the STAT blog. Your organic result game is on point, but you’ve been hearing a lot of chatter about SERP features and are curious if they can help grow your site’s visibility — how do you find out? Our SERP Features dashboard will be your one-stop shop […]
- The New Moz Local Is on Its Way! May 14, 2019Posted by MiriamEllisExciting secrets can be so hard to keep. Finally, all of us at Moz have the green light to share with all of you a first glimpse of something we’ve been working on for months behind the scenes. Big inhale, big exhale... Announcing: the new and improved Moz Local, to be rolled out […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Product Marketing in 2019 June 26, 2019During the 1950s, Volkswagen sold a bus. Although now considered a classic vehicle, the bus remains an icon for the car company decades later. The cool part? Volkswagen just introduced their new VW Bus this year — it’s electric and features modern and sleek styling. Volkswagen’s marketing for the vehicle is eye-catching, unique, and fun, […]
- What Is a Software Platform & How Is It Different From a Product? June 26, 2019It's 2019, and you're starting a business.
- The Best WordPress Lead Generation Tools and Plugins in 2019 June 26, 2019Collecting high-quality leads is a major struggle for most marketers -- in fact, 61% of B2B marketers think generating high-quality leads is one of their biggest challenges.
- 12 PPC Tools & Software to Help Your Ad Campaigns Crush It June 26, 2019PPC, or pay-per-click, campaigns can be a great way to gain traffic, leads, and ROI. In fact, businesses make an average of $8 for every dollar they spend on Google Ads.
- 16 Stats That Prove the Importance of Local SEO June 25, 2019When you’re looking for a local business that’ll fix your favorite pair of shoes, sell you the book your friend recommended, or bake a spaceship-themed cake for your kid’s birthday -- how do you find it? You pull up your favorite search engine for a little online research, of course.
- Why HubSpot is Partnering with WP Engine June 25, 2019Something magical happens when a CMS meets a CRM. Everything grows better. That's why I could not be prouder to announce that HubSpot is partnering with WP Engine to turn WordPress websites into customer-focused growth engines.
- The Best 7 Ecommerce Software in 2019 June 25, 2019Ecommerce is a rapidly growing industry -- in fact, online sales grew at almost four times the rate of total retail sales in 2018 and accounted for over half of the retail industry's growth.
- Why Outsourcing Your Lead Generation Strategy Might Be a Good Idea June 25, 2019Lead generation is an undoubtedly critical component to any marketing strategy -- in fact, 85% of B2B marketers say lead generation is their most important content marketing goal.
- How to Launch a New Product [Free Checklist] June 24, 2019Like a tree falling in the woods, if you launch a product without spreading the word -- will anyone use it? Will anyone even want it? Probably not. Whether you're launching something huge, something small, or you're updating a current offering, you'll want to start your preparation well in advance of the launch date. This includes […]
- 13 Types of Blog Headlines That'll Get You More Traffic [+ Examples] June 24, 2019Fewer people read your blog posts than you think. More people read your headline than you think, too.
- 11 Things Great Managers Never Say to Their Teams [Infographic] June 24, 2019There's a popular saying that goes, "Employees don’t quit their jobs, they quit their managers."
- The Best 14 Website Plugins in 2019 June 21, 2019You've just spent thousands of dollars, countless hours, and have had more organizational nightmares than you'd care to admit, but you're done.
- The Simple Guide to Creating an HTML Email [+ Free Templates] June 21, 2019When you create an email using a drag-and-drop or module-based tool, you're actually generating an HTML email.
- How to Make a Video: a Step-by-Step Guide June 20, 2019Creating a video (or video series) to help market your product or service is a no-brainer. It's an easy, shareable way to communicate your company's core message. It can also lead to a strong ROI. In fact, product videos increase the chance of a purchase by 144%. Like many companies, you might not have the […]
- The Facebook 20% Rule: How to Check Your Ads With a Text Overlay Tool June 20, 2019The best billboards demand your attention with bold fonts, in-your-face messages, and bright, eye-catching graphics. The best Facebook ads take the exact opposite approach.
- Why Digital Teams Risk Losing Empathy and Trust, and How to Fight It June 20, 2019Welcome to The Science Behind Success -- a new blog series that explores the best ways to help our brains perform better at work. With psychological research and interviews with leaders in the field, we're showing you how psychology can help you overcome workplace obstacles and excel in your career. Because a little mindset change […]
- The Simplest Answer to, "What Is Product Marketing?" June 19, 2019Pop quiz: If you had to define product marketing right now, what would you say? A lot of folks have difficulty answering this question -- but don't worry, it's not your fault. Although product marketing is a prominent department across both B2B and B2C companies, it's pretty hard to find a good definition of it […]
- The 13 Best WordPress Calendar Plugins in 2019 June 19, 2019A good calendar plugin is necessary for any company -- the more events and appointments your business requires, the more likely it is that you need a visual way to lay them out to avoid confusion.
- The 5 Types of Social Media and Pros & Cons of Each June 19, 2019Over 97% of marketers are now using social media to engage with their audiences. But if you’re tasked with starting a social media strategy for your company, you might be wondering which type of platforms you should be on.
- A Simple Explanation of a 502 Bad Gateway Error & How to Resolve It June 19, 2019When your website experiences a 502 Bad Gateway Error, it can be like solving a mystery. You don't know what exactly happened or why -- all you know is that something's wrong and you need to fix it.
- Six Ways to Be More Genuine in Your Customer Interactions June 26, 2019Today's consumers have endless options, so they expect you to compete for their brand love. That's why forging a genuine connection with them is so important: It will secure their loyalty. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic] June 26, 2019Marketers are investing heavily in display ad campaigns to drive brand awareness as well as sales. But ROI hinges on being able to personalize ads to the consumer, showing them the right ad at the right time. Check out this infographic for ways to do that. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Path to Finding Your Ideal Ad Creative June 25, 2019Creative assets that attract attention and leave a lasting, positive impression can pave the way for business growth. But marketers and advertisers often have trouble with crafting great visual and messaging assets. This article will help. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic] June 25, 2019Whether you're hosting a marketing department gathering, company meeting, or an industry conference, planning an event requires organization and plenty of time for preparation. See what event planners have to say about how to put together an event. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Experiential Event Marketing: Set Up Your Brand for Success (8 Do's, 4 Don'ts) June 25, 2019Tradeshows, conferences, live events in general have become essential components of exceptional marketing strategies. No other medium works better to create an emotional bond between your brand and its customers and prospects. Of course, there are right and wrong ways to approach live events. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers June 25, 2019What does the language used in tweets by popular digital marketing influencers reveal about their personalities? Which personality traits do marketing influencers tend to have in common? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing June 20, 2019For successful growth marketing, PR, and promotions, today's marketers need digital tools, including browser extensions, to bring their marketing communications strategy to life. Check out these top digital tools and Chrome extensions. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Why Employees Get Fired June 20, 2019Employees and employers have somewhat differing opinions about what causes people to be fired from jobs, according to recent research from Airtasker. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Power, Potential, and Process of Personalized Marketing [Infographic] June 19, 2019Personalization is powerful: It improves customer experience, it increases brand loyalty, it drives revenue, and it promotes creative consistency across marketing channels. Check out this infographic on the power, potential, and process of personalization. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Segmentation Gaffes (And How to Avoid Them) June 19, 2019Segmentation--the process of identifying specific customer groups--is imperative for personalized marketing and communications. Yet, despite all the effort they put in, companies repeatedly make easily avoidable segmentation mistakes. Here are five common ones, along with tips to avoid them. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Google and Podcasts: The Next Big SEO Opportunity? June 19, 2019Google will begin to add podcasts to search results. Soon, podcasts won't have to rely on Top 100 lists and word-of-mouth to be discoverable. This development will fundamentally change the medium. Here's what you need to know. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Ways to Convert More Customers With Call Analytics June 19, 2019It's easy for us marketers to assume our jobs are not to deal with inbound phone calls. Our awesome marketing gets prospects on the phone, the reps make the sales, we call it a day. Not so fast! Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Four Realistic Email Marketing Goals for Your Business, With Examples June 18, 2019What can you really achieve with a solid email marketing strategy? What is a realistic email goal for your business? This article walks you through four real-world examples of businesses that set goals and used email to achieve them. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic] June 18, 2019Instagram has over 1 billion active monthly users, 500 million of whom are active daily on the image-based social platform. Users' engagement with brands on Instagram is at least 10 times higher than on any other social platform. Worth paying attention to, right?! Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Art of the Re-Engagement Email: How to Win Back Your Customers for Good June 18, 2019You haven't heard from them in a while, and they don't respond to your messages like they used to... Is this a break-up? Sometimes, you just have to remind your subscribers of the good thing you had going. That's why the re-engagement email is so important. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media June 18, 2019Consumers say the main reasons they follow brands on social media are to learn about products/services and to be entertained, according to recent research from Sprout Social. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages June 13, 2019Digital brand communities have grown in popularity, so it makes sense to explore some high-profile examples. A community's landing page is an important building block of an engaged, growing community. It's what draws people in. Draw inspiration from these 10 examples. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands June 13, 2019How much are influencers charging brands to post content to social media? How do these rates vary by follower count, social network, and content type? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Voice Search Stats Compilation: 2019 [Infographic] June 12, 2019Marketers need to keep up on the state of voice search, because it's changing how consumers search for information. Users are speaking into their smartphones and to voice assistants to find out about your business, products, and services. Check out this compilation of voice search statistics. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand June 12, 2019In a digitally driven world, the human element can get lost. Nothing can replace face-to-face rapport, which is why events can do wonders for your sales--certain types of events more than others, depending on your brand and positioning. These three types of events can boost your sales. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
A Full Marketing Plan
I support your business with a comprehensive document that outlines a business advertising and marketing activities for the whole year.
Your website is your virtual store for your business, where customers can research your product online or know more about you.
Social Media Management
Manage your social media right channels that suit your industry and be where your clients are by designing a unique post with attractive content.
Get your company or product its unique identity by capture the essence of your business as the good design will introduce you to your customers
My Work Process
Get your Quotation
based in Riyadh , KSA
Tel : +966580134154