I am Marketing consultant and CEO of PullMark Digital Marketing Agency, my scope of business is providing the marketing consultation to small and medium enterprises, I deliver results relevant to the customer marketing objectives,
Take your time, check my resume, see my skills, some of my work, my experience, and when you are ready drop me a message.
To Bring inspiration and innovation to my customers.
I help my customer to discover the most suitable Marketing technique in their industries.
- Can CCPA, GDPR compliance help marketers exceed consumer expectations? May 23, 2019Understanding consumers expectations and the implications of data regulations can help marketers successfully (and legally) create better customer outcomes. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Reimagining classic ad campaigns for a multi-screen world May 23, 2019Here are a few best practices using well-known commercials from the past to illustrate the new demands on brands. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Irish GDPR investigation of Google could impact entire programmatic ecosystem May 23, 2019The complaint that triggered the investigation argues the programmatic RTB exposes sensitive, personal data without sufficient protection. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook Ads Manager issues are causing major headaches for advertisers May 23, 2019Marketers report seeing noticeable problems as far back as last November when the platform suffered an outage days before Black Friday. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Only 36% of UK consumers have greater trust in companies after GDPR, survey finds May 23, 2019The TrustArc survey found confusion or ambivalence about whether GDPR privacy regulation has been effective. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Salesforce launches new Datorama marketplace with marketing intelligence at the forefront May 23, 2019Apps developed in the new Datorama platform will also be available to customers in the Salesforce AppExchange. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Report: Mobile to become the preferred platform for video ads by end of 2019 May 23, 2019PubMatic’s Q1 2019 QMI report expects video ads on mobile devices to exceed $29 billion in 2019 alone. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Zendesk buys Smooch to support customer messaging across multiple platforms May 22, 2019Smooch was among the first WhatsApp Business providers. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Email marketers: Get more creative with customer data May 22, 2019Use subscriber personalization techniques with first-party data you already have, like loyalty program information, location and name. But you can do more. Here’s how. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- A year after GDPR, mobile notifications are up, location sharing is down May 22, 2019Airship examined mobile app permissions data from more than 700 million users worldwide. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- LinkedIn company Pages now show Sponsored Content ad history May 22, 2019Users will be able to see all the native ads a company has run in the LinkedIn feed during the last six months. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Successful marketing teams attend MarTech May 22, 2019Groups of three or more save up to 20% off! Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Gen Z shoppers offer new hope for the mall May 22, 201976% believe physical stores provide a better shopping experience. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- LinkedIn refreshes Sales Navigator homepage to put focus on alerts May 22, 2019The sales prospecting platform’s latest updates include new messaging and custom list features and an integration with Lucidchart Sales Solution. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Dialpad announces AI-driven solution for call analytics May 22, 2019The solution provides tools for measuring customer sentiment, among other important call metrics. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- MoPub gives publishers impression-level revenue data, links with attribution platforms May 21, 2019The granular level data now being offered by the Twitter-owned mobile ad exchange will help publishers optimize user acquisition campaigns. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The new realities of local search May 21, 2019How does Google’s local algorithm really work? What are the factors that impact your results and how do you optimize for success? It’s more imperative than ever to learn which tactics really matter. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Millennials hail cord-cutting, but still indulge in linear TV outside the home May 21, 2019OOH TV ads shown to narrow the gap between passive observation and actionable engagement among millennials. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Smart speakers, smartphone shipments heading in opposite directions May 21, 2019Smart speakers up 131% globally, smartphones ‘in freefall’ says analyst firm. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Reimagining the marketing funnel for the disrupted customer experience May 21, 2019To optimize for conversions, create reports based on segments, optimize landing pages and don’t assume visitors will follow a predetermined route. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain - Whiteboard Friday May 24, 2019Posted by DiTomasoAgencies, are you set up for ongoing Google Tag Manager success? GTM isn't the easiest tool in the world to work with, but if you know how to use it, it can make your life much easier. Make your future self happier and more productive by setting up your GTM containers the right way today. Dana […]
- 21 Ways to Triple Your B2B E‑Commerce Conversions May 23, 2019Posted by OliviaRossIt takes thoughtful work to scale an e-commerce store. I’m sure you’ve had a few growing pains of your own getting to the point where you are today. However, you’re reading this because you may not be content with where your conversions are at this precise moment. You may not even know if […]
- Rural Local SEO: A Marketing Package Strong on Education May 22, 2019Posted by MiriamEllis Can your marketing agency make a profit working with low-budget clients in rural areas? Could you be overlooking a source of referrals, publicity, and professional satisfaction if you’re mainly focused on landing larger clients in urban locales? Clients in least-populated areas need to capture every customer they can get to be viable, […]
- Podcasts in SERPs: Is Audio SEO the Next Frontier? May 22, 2019Posted by Dr-PeteOne of the many bits of news from Google I/O 2019 was that Google would soon start displaying podcasts in search results. "Soon" turned out to be very soon, as we're already seeing these results surface. Here's one from a search for our own podcast, MozPod: While the feature itself is interesting, and […]
- 7 Proven SEO Reporting Best Practices That Boost Client Retention May 21, 2019Posted by KameronJenkins“Let’s hop on a call to go over this report.” Did you hear that? That was the collective sigh of SEOs everywhere. If we’re being honest, most of us probably view reporting the same way we view taking out the trash or folding the laundry. It’s a chore that robs us of time […]
- 4 Key Lessons Content Marketers Can Take From Data Journalists May 20, 2019Posted by matt_gillespieThere’s an oft-cited statistic in the world of technology professionals, from marketers to startup founders to data scientists: 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years. This instantly-Tweetable snippet was referenced in Forbes in 2018, mentioned by MediaPost in 2016, and covered on Science Daily in 2013. A […]
- 10 Basic SEO Tips to Index + Rank New Content Faster - Whiteboard Friday May 17, 2019Posted by Cyrus-ShepardIn SEO, speed is a competitive advantage. When you publish new content, you want users to find it ranking in search results as fast as possible. Fortunately, there are a number of tips and tricks in the SEO toolbox to help you accomplish this goal. Sit back, turn up your volume, and let Cyrus […]
- How to Explore a SERP Feature Strategy with STAT May 15, 2019Posted by TheMozTeamThis post was originally published on the STAT blog. Your organic result game is on point, but you’ve been hearing a lot of chatter about SERP features and are curious if they can help grow your site’s visibility — how do you find out? Our SERP Features dashboard will be your one-stop shop […]
- The New Moz Local Is on Its Way! May 14, 2019Posted by MiriamEllisExciting secrets can be so hard to keep. Finally, all of us at Moz have the green light to share with all of you a first glimpse of something we’ve been working on for months behind the scenes. Big inhale, big exhale... Announcing: the new and improved Moz Local, to be rolled out […]
- Can Facebook Ads Influence Integration Adoption? Here’s What We Found. May 23, 2019Platforms are embedded in our daily lives — whether we realize it or not.
- The Straightforward Guide to the Google Display Network May 23, 2019Millions of dollars are poured into the Google Display Network (GDN) every day. But why? Google offers endless options for marketers to promote their products, so how is this network different?
- 20 Examples of Social Proof in Action in 2019 May 23, 2019I recently came across the greatest dog bed in the history of dog beds -- seriously, it felt like it was made of clouds. And after asking the dog owner about it, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the same company also made regular beds. (Score.) Needless to say, I'm now the proud […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Google Data Studio in 2019 May 22, 2019Having data is one thing.
- The Best 16 Online Quiz Makers in 2019 May 22, 2019Grabbing -- and keeping -- your audience’s attention has never been harder. Nowadays, people are bombarded with marketing 24/7, and yet, the average attention span actually dropped in 2015, to a mere eight seconds.
- 15 Ways to Get More Followers on Instagram May 21, 2019It's no secret that business opportunities are quickly growing on Instagram. Approximately 80% of Instagram's 1 billion active monthly users now follow a business account on the platform. While Instagram hasn't reported its current number of business users, the platform reportedly hosted more than 25 million of these accounts in late 2017. As the platform continues to grow and develop more interactive features, such as Instagram […]
- The 15 Best WordPress Widgets for Your Website May 21, 2019If you can name it, there’s a WordPress widget for it.
- The State of the Marketing Industry in 2019: 7 Trends to Watch Out For May 21, 2019If you work in content marketing, you probably know that its booming growth and ever-evolving ecosystem forces us to constantly be on the lookout for the next big thing.
- 16 Email Marketing Best Practices That Actually Drive Results May 20, 2019This is a guest post written by Jamie Turner, founder of the 60 Second Marketer. He is an in-demand marketing speaker and author of the book entitled Go Mobile with Jeanne Hopkins, former VP of marketing at HubSpot.
- 7 Ad Design Tips to Help Your Brand Cut Through the Noise May 20, 2019Before your copy can persuade an audience to buy your product, your design must persuade them to buy your copy. In advertising, your design catches your audience’s eye and points their attention to your copy. Then, it’s your copy’s job to hold your audience’s attention.
- The 7 Fastest Ways Leaders Kill Company Cultures Without Realizing It May 20, 2019Culture is critical for your business's long-term growth and profitability.
- The General Data Protection Regulation: One Year Later May 20, 2019One year ago on May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into effect and replaced the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive (DPD) with the goal of significantly enhancing the protection of the personal data of EU citizens and increasing the obligations of organizations who collect and/or process personal data.
- The 20 Best Video Editing Apps for 2019 May 19, 2019If you're reading this blog post, chances are you already know you should incorporate more video content into your marketing. But like most new strategies, you might need to prove its ROI before you get budget. And that can be tricky, because to make a great video, you need a few things -- like a […]
- The Non-Programmer's Guide to Using APIS May 17, 2019Even if you don't know what an API is, you've undoubtedly interacted with one.
- ISVs (Independent Software Vendors), Explained in Less Than 500 Words May 17, 2019With over 7,000 MarTech companies battling each other to win a spot in the technology stack of businesses today, sticking out from the crowd has never been more difficult. Almost every industry under the MarTech umbrella is saturated, so traditional inbound marketing can only turn so many heads.
- How to Write a Video Script [Template + Video] May 17, 2019Movie producers and inbound marketers aren't that different when it comes to creating and editing video content. We're both telling a story, and whether that story is about a protagonist or a product, we're both trying to captive our audiences and make them believe in the story we tell. What happens at the end of […]
- 9 Pillar Page Examples to Get You Started With Your Own May 17, 2019Earlier this year, a handful of my extremely bright and capable colleagues compiled a report on topic clusters. Now first, what the heck is a topic cluster? A topic cluster is a method that uses a single "pillar page" as the main hub of content for a given topic. All of your content assets related […]
- 10 of the Best Marketing Techniques for 2019 May 16, 2019When content marketing was gaining steam, there were really only a few techniques you could leverage. On a typical day, you’d write a blog post, hope it ranked on Google, send it to your email subscribers, and post it to your social media profiles. That was pretty much it.
- Everything We Know About Instagram Local Business Profiles [Up-to-Date Guide] May 15, 2019Undoubtedly, your online local presence can have a big impact on your company's bottom line -- in fact, 78% of local-mobile searches result in offline purchases.
- How to Get Off an Email Blacklist (By Avoiding It In The First Place) May 15, 2019In the MLB, or Major League Baseball, players who have used performance enhancing drugs have also tainted their careers. Even if they slugged the most home runs in the history of the game, like Barry Bonds did, or won the most Cy Young Awards ever, like Roger Clemens did, their accusations of steroid abuse will […]
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search May 23, 2019Paid search, also known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, is a part of search engine marketing (SEM). It's an effective way to drive search traffic your way quickly and consistently. But how does it work? And why should small and midsize businesses be using it? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic] May 23, 2019What are the most popular accounts on Pinterest? Which topics and subtopics do these accounts tend to cover? How frequently do they pin content? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic] May 22, 2019Lead generation is a detailed process. This infographic provides insights that help you understand that process and lays out tips and best-practices to set up a lead-gen system in six steps. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research May 22, 2019Sellers--and marketers--are crazy if they don't take advantage of the vast amounts of information about their buyers that's available on social media. And yet, they don't. Those who do... have a great advantage. Here are ways to research buyers on social platforms. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead May 22, 2019Are you still using the sales funnel as your model for marketing? Stop. There's a better, far more accurate way that also aligns with lead nurturing and trust-building via content marketing. It's lifecycle marketing, and here is how it works. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Nine SEO Trends to Keep Pace With in 2019 May 21, 2019Your website is how customers find your business--and how you find customers. Which is why your site must be search-optimized. But search algorithms evolve quickly. You need to keep pace with SEO trends. This infographic helps you do that. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Naming Women's Brands and Products: What You Need to Consider in 2019 May 21, 2019It is an interesting, complicated, and marvelous time to be a woman. Likewise, it is an interesting, complicated, and marvelous time to be naming brands catering exclusively to women. It's also a task fraught with missteps. So... what is the best approach to take? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Agency Pricing Trends for Paid Search Services May 21, 2019Agencies are increasingly charging clients for paid search services based on a percentage of spend, according to recent research from WordStream. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) May 16, 2019How often have you clicked on a search result and then clicked away because the site didn't load quickly? A lot? Yes, that's common. In 2019, site speed is the name of the SEO game. You can either keep up with speed expectations, or you can lose out. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic] May 16, 2019What can professionals do to make the most of their time at work? Which approaches, tips, and tricks help to slay productivity-killing dragons? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams May 15, 2019To get the maximum return on investment from their content marketing and sales teams, company executives need to create a culture that enables those teams to work together. Here's a three-step guide to creating that kind of company atmosphere. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future May 15, 2019Because of the many benefits they provide, specialized online communities that cater to specific interests, including specific brands, have begun to emerge. That's because they can be what traditional social platforms can't: true communities for the like-minded. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic] May 15, 2019This infographic guide outlines the impact customer satisfaction has on a business, key drivers of customer satisfaction, three metrics of customer satisfaction, and four principles for improving customer satisfaction. Worth your time to take a look! Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic] May 14, 2019Images are key to making your social media posts get noticed. But those images--whether cover photos, profile pics, or visuals in timelines or news feeds--need to be the right display size. The problem? Social platforms often change their guidelines on optimal display sizes. The solution? This infographic. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Event Intelligence: What It Is, Why You Need It, and How to Get There May 14, 2019"Event intelligence" is the latest buzzword in the meeting and event industry, and there are a lot of questions surrounding it, such as how exactly it helps planners and marketers, what technologies come into play, and even what event intelligence is. This article sheds some light. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The ABCs of AI in Marketing May 14, 2019"Artificial intelligence": you've heard the term, you know it's a trend, you know you're "supposed" to be using it... But if you were asked to explain in a few short sentences what it means for marketers, could you do it? If not, then you've found the right article. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Most Effective Marketing Technologies May 14, 2019Marketers say that among different types of marketing technologies, automation/email/CRM products are the most effective, according to recent research from Ascend2. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers May 9, 2019Everyone in your company is working hard to understand how customers think. But what if all that effort and all the investments in customer platforms, your understanding of your customer is only marginally better. Detailed customer insight can be hard to come by. Here's the likeliest cause of that problem. Read the full article at […]
- Social Media Use in 2019: Platform, Visit, and Age Trends May 9, 2019The steady growth in the share of US adults who use social media appears to have plateaued, according to recent research from the Pew Research Center. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Questions You Can Ask [Infographic] May 8, 2019Acquiring new customers is hard. Keeping those customers is less hard--if you listen to them about their needs and wants and preferences. Which is why customer satisfaction surveys are so important. What can you ask about in your customer satisfaction surveys? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
A Full Marketing Plan
I support your business with a comprehensive document that outlines a business advertising and marketing activities for the whole year.
Your website is your virtual store for your business, where customers can research your product online or know more about you.
Social Media Management
Manage your social media right channels that suit your industry and be where your clients are by designing a unique post with attractive content.
Get your company or product its unique identity by capture the essence of your business as the good design will introduce you to your customers
My Work Process
Get your Quotation
based in Riyadh , KSA
Tel : +966580134154