I am Marketing consultant and CEO of PullMark Digital Marketing Agency, my scope of business is providing the marketing consultation to small and medium enterprises, I deliver results relevant to the customer marketing objectives,
Take your time, check my resume, see my skills, some of my work, my experience, and when you are ready drop me a message.
To Bring inspiration and innovation to my customers.
I help my customer to discover the most suitable Marketing technique in their industries.
- Mobile app ad fraud scheme stuffed banner ads with multiple video players March 22, 2019Sold as premium inventory, the scheme resulted in two million fraudulent ad calls per day, said DoubleVerify. The post Mobile app ad fraud scheme stuffed banner ads with multiple video players appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Cognitive biases: How to get people to prefer your business March 22, 2019Using the mere exposure effect to retarget campaigns, risk compensation theory, social proof or using someone else's halo are just some of the ways marketers can influence purchasing decisions. The post Cognitive biases: How to get people to prefer your business appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 3 key components of mobile audience marketing March 22, 2019As mobile marketing increasingly dominates ad spend, and the use of geo-targeting strategies rises, the use cases and techniques also evolve. The post 3 key components of mobile audience marketing appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Pinterest’s new head of engineering brings deep e-commerce experience March 21, 2019Jeremy King led the e-commerce tech team at Walmart and served as VP of engineering at eBay. The post Pinterest’s new head of engineering brings deep e-commerce experience appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- What marketers can do next time a major social network (ahem, Facebook) goes down March 21, 2019Though Facebook's March 13 outage was the longest in its history, there's a lot that can be done to make sure you're prepared for the next blackout. The post What marketers can do next time a major social network (ahem, Facebook) goes down appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full […]
- Why people are essential to B2B marketing success March 21, 2019A people-focus is the single most powerful differentiator between B2B organizations who struggle and those who repeatedly succeed. The post Why people are essential to B2B marketing success appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Reaching the elusive digitally-driven millennial consumer March 21, 2019Millennials adapt to new formats and screens quickly, which means marketers must constantly evolve beyond the traditional platforms of previous generations. The post Reaching the elusive digitally-driven millennial consumer appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Report: Facebook the top network for app-installs, Google, Apple follow March 20, 2019AppsFlyer also says that app-install fraud is 30 percent across the industry. The post Report: Facebook the top network for app-installs, Google, Apple follow appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Release Notes: Marketo adds collaboration features for email, makes AccountAI tool available to all users March 20, 2019Users who have purchased the "Secure Domains for Tracking Limits" feature will be able to display HTTPS tracking links in emails as part of the latest updates. The post Release Notes: Marketo adds collaboration features for email, makes AccountAI tool available to all users appeared first on... Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The secrets to developing a high-performing martech team March 20, 2019Livongo's senior director of growth marketing Patty Spiller says the best martech leaders have four key traits. The post The secrets to developing a high-performing martech team appeared first on Marketing Land. Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Optimizing for Searcher Intent Explained in 7 Visuals March 23, 2019Posted by randfishEver get that spooky feeling that Google somehow knows exactly what you mean, even when you put a barely-coherent set of words in the search box? You're not alone. The search giant has an uncanny ability to un-focus on the keywords in the search query and apply behavioral, content, context, and temporal/historical signals […]
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research - Whiteboard Friday March 22, 2019Posted by randfishBefore doing any SEO work, it's important to get a handle on your keyword research. Aside from helping to inform your strategy and structure your content, you'll get to know the needs of your searchers, the search demand landscape of the SERPs, and what kind of competition you're up against. In the second part […]
- SEO Is a Means to an End: How Do You Prove Your Value to Clients? March 21, 2019Posted by KameronJenkins“Prove it” is pretty much the name of the game at this point. As SEOs, we invest so much effort into finding opportunities for our clients, executing strategies, and on the best days, getting the results we set out to achieve. That’s why it feels so deflating (not to mention mind-boggling) when, after […]
- Win That Pitch: How SEO Agencies Can Land New Business March 20, 2019Posted by TheMozTeamIf you’re a digital agency, chances are you have your sights set on a huge variety of clients — from entertainment and automotive, to travel and finance — all with their own unique SEO needs. So how do you attract these companies and provide them with next-level SEO? By using a flexible tracking […]
- 5 Google Business Profile Tweaks To Improve Foot Traffic March 19, 2019Posted by MiriamEllisYour agency recommends all kinds of useful tactics to help improve the local SEO for your local business clients, but how many of those techniques are leveraging Google Business Profile (GBP) to attract as many walk-ins as possible? Today, I’m sharing five GBP tweaks worthy of implementation to help turn digital traffic into […]
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 1: SEO Strategy - Whiteboard Friday March 15, 2019Posted by randfishCan you learn SEO in an hour? Surprisingly, the answer is yes, at least when it comes to the fundamentals! With this edition of Whiteboard Friday, we're kicking off something special: a six-part series of roughly ten-minute-long videos designed to deliver core SEO concepts efficiently and effectively. It's our hope that this will serve as […]
- Our Own Sarah Bird Joins the 2019 Class of Henry Crown Fellows! March 14, 2019Posted by TheMozTeamMozzers believe in doing good, whether we’re helping new SEOs learn the ropes, encouraging young girls to consider a career in STEM, or just maintaining a dog-friendly (and thus smile-friendly) office. It’s why so much of our content and tools are available for free. It’s why Moz has a generous employee donation-match program […]
- 5 Reasons Legacy Brands Struggle With SEO (and What to Do About Them) March 13, 2019Posted by Tom.CapperGiven the increasing importance of brand in SEO, it seems a cruel irony that many household name-brands seem to struggle with managing the channel. Yet, in my time at Distilled, I've seen just that: numerous name-brand sites in various states of stagnation and even more frustrated SEO managers attempting to prevent said stagnation. […]
- How Google Dishes Out Content by Search Intent March 12, 2019Posted by TheMozTeamThis post was originally published on the STAT blog. In the STAT whitepaper, Using search intent to connect with consumers, we looked at how SERP features change with a searcher’s intent — informational, commercial, transactional, or local. It was so chock-full of research that it sparked oodles of other content inspiration — from […]
- Do I Still Need a .com TLD For My Business? March 22, 2019Choosing a domain name for your business often goes something like this:
- TAM SAM SOM: What Do They Mean & How Do You Calculate Them? March 22, 2019With all the excitement that comes with starting a new company and gauging its industry’s profit potential or forecasting a revenue goal for your business, you must remember to root these figures in reality.
- How to Make All Your Accounts Safer With Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) March 22, 2019Nowadays, account security is a major concern for companies and their employees. It can pose a major threat to your employer if you're hacked -- if someone hacks your Gmail account, for instance, he will have access to company contacts, as well as your calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and other private company information.
- 17 of the Best Brands on Instagram Right Now March 22, 2019Contrary to what your friends' photos suggest, Instagram isn't just a social network for selfies and brunch pics. In fact, Instagram has a whopping 1 billion active monthly users as of June 2018 -- the last 200 million of which joined in the prior nine months. In a time when visual content remains a crucial […]
- What Is Marketing Management? A 1-Minute Rundown March 21, 2019As marketers, we all want to climb the career ladder as quickly as possible. But if you really want to become a marketing manager one day, you first need to learn what the role demands.
- 9 Fantastic LinkedIn Ad Examples (& Why They Work) March 21, 2019LinkedIn is undeniably an important platform for distributing content. 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as a content distribution channel, compared to just 89% on Twitter and 77% on Facebook and YouTube.
- Twitter Ads Campaigns: A Simple Setup Guide March 20, 2019Twitter is a great marketing channel for driving traffic and generating leads. In fact, 63% of Twitter users follow small businesses -- it's no wonder that companies can see actual growth from this platform. If you're not yet using Twitter for business purposes, or want to get better at it, keep reading. You'll learn how […]
- Everything I’ve Learned About Podcasting as HubSpot’s Podcast Marketer March 20, 2019Have you ever noticed how quickly things can change? A new product or service revolutionizes an industry overnight, and it becomes hard to imagine life before it. Who remembers T9 now that talk-to-text is so mainstream? Is anyone still holding onto the number for a reliable taxi service? Or, do we rely on our Uber […]
- Hiring and Recruiting Great Employees: The Ultimate Guide March 20, 2019I was part of a college Co-op program that required students to take a semester off from classes and work a full-time position at a company in which we were hired. When I started applying to Co-op jobs, I noticed how much the recruiting and hiring processes varies between companies. Some companies recruited us directly […]
- 11 of the Best WordPress Popup Plugins March 20, 2019“Invasive.”
- Is CTR Dead? Why Email Marketers Are Tracking CTOR Instead March 20, 2019Ever since email marketing became a legitimate marketing channel in the 1990s, email marketers have largely measured their performance against two metrics -- open rate and click-through-rate.
- The 5 Best Free Resume Builders We've Ever Discovered March 20, 2019A couple weeks ago, my brother Max sent me his resume in a text message, and asked me to 'spruce it up a bit' for him.
- How to Learn Excel Online: 21 Free and Paid Resources for Excel Training March 20, 2019Like many marketers, I have a bit of experience with Microsoft Excel. I've used it to organize events, plan meals, and sort data -- but I don't have nearly the advanced knowledge I wish I did. And thanks to those limited skills, I'm constantly subjecting myself to the tedium of updating my spreadsheets manually. Like […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Publishing March 19, 2019It’s an incredibly exciting time to be an author.
- Google Ads vs. AdSense: We Break Down the Differences March 19, 2019When most people think of advertising on Google, they picture the text ads that show up at the top of Google’s search engine results pages. But Google actually has another advertising program that they released three years after Google Ads’ inception. It’s called Google AdSense.
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2019 March 19, 2019Nowadays, marketers put a lot of emphasis on chatbots, Instagram influencers, and other new opportunities to reach their customers.
- How to Use VLOOKUP in Excel 2013 and 2016 [+ Video Tutorial] March 19, 2019This post was inspired by the video series, 4 Essential Microsoft Excel Skills Every Marketer Should Learn. If you want to become a master of the almighty spreadsheet, watch the full video series here. I know, "VLOOKUP function" sounds like the geekiest, most complicated thing ever. But by the time you finish reading this article, […]
- How to Convert With Psychology: 4 Design Levers To Pull March 18, 2019Users, visitors, prospects, leads, and customers. What do all these words have in common?
- The 12 Best Graphic Design Portfolios We've Ever Seen, & How to Start Your Own March 18, 2019Whether you're a full-time graphic designer or simply someone who's interested in dabbling in design as a side project in her free time, it's critical you create a sleek graphic design portfolio to showcase your work to potential clients.
- How to Use Google Calendar: 18 Features That'll Make You More Productive March 18, 2019Some things you think will be simple actually end up getting really complex. Google knows this all to well, which is why it recently rolled out a brand new Google Calendar -- and plenty of nifty features to go with it. While a few features in the latest Google Calendar aren't new, they have changed […]
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic] March 21, 2019Good-old email... It keeps improving and proving itself year after year, keeping pace with the newest of marketing channels and tactics. Is that still true in 2019? We're already well into the year (it's spring!). Are you seeing any of these email trends playing out? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Sales Meeting No-Shows: It's Not You, It's Them (And What You Should Do Next) March 21, 2019One of the most frustrating moments of the sales process is the "no-show"--when a prospective customer fails to show up for a meeting or isn't available to take a scheduled sales call. But that doesn't mean your prospect is not interested in buying from you! In fact, no-shows are a ... Read the full article […]
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate March 21, 2019Some 8 in 10 workers (79%) say they would not accept a job with a higher salary from a company that fails to act against employees involved in sexual harassment, according to recent research from The Manifest. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- 11 Important Skills for Modern Marketers [Infographic] March 18, 2019Within a single generation, marketing and consumers alike have been transformed by technology, the Web, and social media. Not only marketers but also small business owners and entrepreneurs now have to continually up their marketing game to keep pace. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Three Reasons Most Content Marketing Fails, and What to Do About Them March 18, 2019Instead of flooding the Internet with content that's merely meh, avoid these three content marketing mistakes to ensure that you are strategically producing content that breaks through and wows your audience. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager March 18, 2019If you're a B2B marketer, you're obsessed with customers' data about their buyer journeys. You want to know how often people visit your webpages, how long they stay, when they leave, what content is getting the most conversions... So if you don't use Google Tag Manager yet, it's time to ... Read the full article […]
- The Top Challenges Facing In-House Creative Teams March 18, 2019Less than half of those who work on in-house creative teams say morale in their group is high, according to recent research from InSource and inMotionNow. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic] March 14, 2019Voice search is changing how users search for information--and, more important for marketers and businesses, how websites provide that information in order to be featured in voice search results. Here's what you can, and should, do about that. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That. March 14, 2019Is social media helping us reach potential customers? After all, we're sweating blood to create social media content and investing in ad campaigns to help our content gain more visibility. Is all of that delivering business results? We should find out. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach March 14, 2019What's the overall aim of any business? More often than not, it's to increase sales. So, if your employees are engaged, that engagement almost always converts into better employee performance. As a result, you can expect to see an increase in sales. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Most Unacceptable Office Communication Habits and Manager Behaviors March 14, 2019Workers say the most unacceptable communication habits at the office are using a speakerphone in shared spaces, gossiping, using all caps in emails, and replying all, according to recent research from Signs.com. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How to Get Marketers to Think Like Salespeople... and Vice Versa March 11, 2019Some days, Sales and Marketing can seem closely aligned. Other days, it seems Marketing is from Venus and Sales is from Mars. But sales and marketing teams need to better understand each other, pursue shared goals, and work together more effectively--for the greater good of the company. Here's how ... Read the full article at […]
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic] March 11, 2019How many content marketers struggle to be prolific all year round? Nearly all? Many of us content creators misunderstand how to be prolific. This creative infographic can help you build the right habits to boost both creativity and productivity. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Key to Effective Direct Mail Marketing March 11, 2019Consumers find direct mail marketing valuable as long as the materials come from brands they are interested in and/or categories they are interested in, according to recent research from PebblePost. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- The Technologies That Are Disrupting Digital Marketing [Infographic] March 8, 2019Is there any facet of digital marketing that isn't being continually disrupted by technology? You name it: data-gathering, analytics, content creation and distribution, personalization, targeting, SEO... So which technologies should you be keeping a close eye on? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Three Ways to Prepare for the Future of Marketing and Your Future as a Marketer March 8, 2019Marketing has been around for as long as humans have had something to sell. But in recent years just about every marketing tactic and delivery channel imaginable has quickly and drastically evolved. It's hard for us marketers to be sure of anything these days. Let's see what we can do ... Read the full article […]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials March 8, 2019At a time when we're reaching customers through more channels than ever before, it can be easy to assume your average Millennial is more likely to engage with an Instagram post or a Facebook ad than your humble email. But if that's what you think, you're missing out on reaching ... Read the full article […]
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership March 7, 2019If you want your B2B marketing content to gain readers, the first thing you must do is think like a journalist so you can quickly grab your readers' attention with the key points you want them to take away. Read on for more, including four other surefire ways to engage ... Read the full article […]
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool March 7, 2019B2B companies know how to talk-up their products or services, emphasizing how efficient and cost-effective they are. But customers don't want marketing spiel: They want balanced and unbiased information and insight from people they can relate to. You can make sure that's what they get. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends March 7, 2019Do longer blog posts tend to garner more backlinks and social shares compared with shorter blog posts? Does headline length correlate with the popularity of posts? What share of posts generate the bulk of engagement? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
A Full Marketing Plan
I support your business with a comprehensive document that outlines a business advertising and marketing activities for the whole year.
Your website is your virtual store for your business, where customers can research your product online or know more about you.
Social Media Management
Manage your social media right channels that suit your industry and be where your clients are by designing a unique post with attractive content.
Get your company or product its unique identity by capture the essence of your business as the good design will introduce you to your customers
My Work Process
Get your Quotation
based in Riyadh , KSA
Tel : +966580134154